Salary up to £30,000 benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to start alongside our brilliant team, all of whom are passionate about making a real difference. Our unique approach to connected healthcare means we can make a true difference to our patients. We love to take care of our patients and our staff and invest every penny into our services and our people.
Our private hospital is situated in the heart of Oxford and offers 6 main theatres and 2 minor theatres, a six bed level 2 PACU and a 6 bed CCU. We have over 350 clincial specialists who offer complex and diverse treatments and have a Matron-led clinical team.
- Deliver a high standard of patient care supported by evidenced based practice
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care
- Participating in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required
- Effectively communicating with all level of staff throughout the treatment centre on a daily basis
Skills and Experience:
- NMC registered nurse
- Experience within a surgical ward
- A strong passion for self-improvement
You'll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for our patient centred care. With our consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
Key employee benefits are as follows:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Relocation accommodation for first six months
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to [Click here to apply] or call [Click here to apply]