Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Residential, Nursing, Residential Dementia, Physical Disabilities & Palliative Care
Location: Widnes, Cheshire
Salary: £15.00 per hour (£32,700 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (options of hours available are: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Further Details: A very exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home. Situated on the outskirts of Widnes, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults with a variety of needs. The care types they provide include residential care, nursing, residential dementia, as well as providing care for those with physical disabilities and offering compassionate palliative care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.