Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00 per hour (£25,740 - £34,320 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options of hours available: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus*
We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a lovely Nursing Home based in the beautiful town of Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire. The Nursing Home offers nursing, respite, palliative, convalescence, and residential care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.