Staff Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - CAMHS / Mental Health / Young People
Salary: starting at £27,373 per annum £1500 welcome bonus benefits
Hours: full time ( 39.375 per week )
Shift patterns: day shifts / night shifts / mixed shifts available
Employment type: permanent
We are looking to recruit a registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) based in the Nofolk area for a specialist rehabilitation unit for young people with complex mental health needs. This role is open to RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurses with experience in mental health nursing.
We welcome applications from from highly motivated and enthusiastic registered nurses wishing to contribute to a rapidly developing service to complement a growing multi-disciplinary team.
Duties and responsibilities include -
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions and undertake initial nursing assessments.
- Participate in the care planning process and work to monitor client's progress
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication.
- Work within the guidance of NMC Code of Conduct at all times and have an awareness of guidance and legislation such as CQC standards, MHA, MCA.
- Support the Charge nurse in the daily management of the ward. Ensuring that daily tasks are delegated appropriately and completed.
Qualifications and experience required:
To be successful as a Staff Nurse you will need:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification. RGN and RSCN will be considered with mental health experience.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
We are offering a generous and varied benefits package which includes -
- Competitive salary
- £1500 welcome bonus
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Payment into the pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
Support, Training and Development:
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
Health and Lifestyle:
- Reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- £1,500 e-voucher code for the company benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Free on site parking
- Flexibility with the introduction of a new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Subsidised meals
- Donation to a charity of your choice
How to apply: if you feel as though this could be the role for you please get in touch today! Please contact Amy Parker at Appoint Group for full details on the role and how to apply. Contact details are as follows - [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply]