Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD )
Service type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions, learning disability or autistic spectrum disorder
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: £28,392 - £29,730 per annum £1000 welcome bonus benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - depending on your preference
**£1,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses**
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. This facility provides a supportive, therapeutic, homely environment for adults with a mental health condition, Learning Disability or Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
In February 2018, CQC rated this service as "good" with an "outstanding" rating for the well-led domain. "The leadership, management and governance of the service were outstanding and assured the delivery of high quality, person-centred care which supported learning and innovation." (CQC, February 2018)
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Candidates should be RMN or RNLD qualified.
- Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
- Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.