My client, a Nursing home based in the outskirts of Chorley towards Coppull are looking for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) on a permanent basis. The home specialises in nursing/residential care and the position is on a small nursing unit. Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care.
RGN/RMN -36 hours Days
RGN/RMN – 24 hours Nights
* Be a qualified RGN/RMN
* Have a valid NMC pin number
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
* Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Work within a team in a care home environment or similar setting
* Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
* Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
* Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping etc
* Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
* Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please apply or alternatively if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Chorley) .