Staff Nurse- Endoscopy
Bupa Cromwell Hospital LondonPermanent, Full time A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. We're an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. At the Cromwell Hospital we're committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We're one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.You'll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care. You'll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work. What you'll be doing
Who we're looking for?
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
What's it like to work here?
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to go above and beyond in your job role
- Commitment to your own professional development
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.Benefits
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
- www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- and other excellent benefits
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. If you'd like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com