Excellent opportunity in Bridgnorth, Shropshire for a Staff Nurse to join an established team of nurses within a leading care organisation. This is the ideal opportunity for a healthcare professional to join a company that can support your growth and development all while working in a safe and fun environment. Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Staff Nurse Job Details:
* £18.00 - £18.50 per hour
* Full time hours - Choice of 3 or 4 shifts a week
* Days and Nights available
* Setting - Dementia and Physical Disabilities
* Younger Adult and Elderly Groups
Company Benefits Package:
* Birthday Paid Day Off
* Refer a Friend Scheme - receive up to £500 for one referral
* Paid Overtime and Breaks
* Double Pay on Bank Holidays
* Tea, Coffee and Toast in Staff Rooms
* Three Months Mentored Support
* Support for Career Progression
* Attractive Pension Scheme
* WiFi Across All Nursing Homes
* Confidential Access to Pastoral Support
* Staff Awards and Long Service Recognition
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
* To be responsible for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents’ quality of life.
* To lead, support and coach a staff team, upholding and actively promoting the company values and philosophy so each day is the best it can be for residents and staff.
* Ensuring all residents have full nursing assessments and an holistic, individual person-centred care plan which takes into account the individual's preferences and preserves their dignity at all times.
* Upholding and monitoring standards of resident personal care through staff guidance, supervision and review of communications, ensuring care plans are regularly evaluated.
* Responsible for the safe custody of drugs and their administration in accordance with the NMC Statement on the Administration of Medicines and Company policy.
Essential Requirements to be considered for this role
1. UK Nursing degree or equivalent
2. NMC Registered – RGN RMN RNLD
3. Right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately!
Job Ref | VR214
Contact | Vernon
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Shrewsbury) .