Position: Staff Nurse (RNLD or RMN) - NMC Registered
Hours: Full and Part Time available - Days and Nights Shifts on a rolling rota
Salary Details: £25,623-£28,411 Depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint a Staff Nurse, Full or Part time considered. Are you a caring and committed individuals who wants to work with a company that understands how important Staff Nurses are to our patient’s/residents recovery.
* RMN or RNLD Qualified
* NMC Registered
* Able to work on a shift rota including nights
* Have experience working for the NHS or in a similar setting
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manage the Medication to a high standard, this may include administrating medication to patients
* Ensure medication is stored correctly
* Replenish/order supplies when needed
* Generally overseeing patient care
* Checking patient vitals
* Reviewing and evaluating patient progress
* Implementing patient care programmes
* Offer an Efficient and Effective service
* Listen and communicate with patients
* Work alongside other professions
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who we are!
Sherwood is a residential mental health unit with nursing, we look after people over 18 who have Mental Health conditions.
Coveberry, part of the CareTech family, are a leading specialist healthcare provider, with Hospitals and centres throughout England, delivering wide ranging services in Adult Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Specialist Brain Injury, Child and Adult Mental Health Services (CAMHS) including eating disorders, and social care for children with special needs.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion