NEXGEN LOCUM are recruiting experienced and dedicated Theatre Nurses to work in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
• Our Client is the largest and innovative NHS hospital in Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part time hours
• Then look no further
We are looking for theatre nurses to work across each of these main specialties or specialise in one or two:
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
By joining NEXGEN, you can enjoy:
• Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
• Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
• First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
• Competitive pay rates
• Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
• Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT:
• Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £48.00 per hour.
• Shifts available : day, night and weekend shifts available: 6 or 12 hours shifts; ad hoc and long term bookings
• NEXGEN LOCUM welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
As well as possessing a caring and compassionate nature, attention to detail, great communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work in an organised way often under pressure as well as a thorough appreciation of the well-known saying; "there’s no ‘I’ in team", you will also be skilled in:
• Pre-op, during and/or post-op patient care
• Infection control
• Surgical hand-washing (scrub)
• Ability to think and react quickly in an emergency
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods of time
• Good stamina – you may need to be standing for long periods
• Ability to work in a highly technical area, often within confined spaces