Staff Nurse DAYS £18.50PER HOUR!
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number? We are currently recruiting for a registered nurse to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Staffordshire. The home currently has a full time day`s contract, 33 hours per week available and is offering a fantastic hourly rate of up to £18.50ph. Please give me, Claire at Amber Mace, a call to start your new journey.
About the Home
The home is a lovely bespoke nursing home in Staffordshire, this is a small service which is currently overall good with CQC! This is a truly fantastic service offering nursing and dementia care and has a dedicated team of staff who are passionate about offering the best possible standards of care for the residents.
You will be joining a friendly and hardworking team and will be joining a well-renowned care company that offers excellent benefits, CPD and career opportunities.
What the role involves:
• Ensuring the well-being of all residents, ascertaining that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Implementing personalised assessments and developing care plans to match each resident`s needs
• Be dedicated to continuous professional development
What you`ll need:
• Valid Nursing PIN (RGN/ RMN)
• Experienced providing care for Elderly people desirable, although not essential
What we`ll offer you in return:
• An hourly rate of up to £18.50ph
• Continuous development, via ongoing training and qualifications
• EXCELLENT Career Progression
How to apply
Call me, Claire at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
to discuss the role, alternatively, send an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]