£17.03 p/h – NHS Band 6 equivalent | 24 Hours – Days and Nights | Small Disability Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A specialist disability nursing home in the Gainsborough area currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care to adults of working age who are living with physical and learning disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week, working days or nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.03, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £21,250, with overtime rates of £26 per hour and annual pay reviews
• A comprehensive induction and industry leading learning and development programmes which includes fully funded clinical training, support with NMC revalidation and the home works in partnership with local Universities to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications
• Opportunities to progress your career to senior management and director level
• Free uniforms, DBS check, refreshments and staff parking
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The skills, qualifications and qualities we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilty Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home or disability care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Confident And Emotionally Stable