£17 p/h - Circa £38.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5/44 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D | Small Nursing Home
A small Ayrshire nursing home currently has a vacancy on their days nursing team.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults from throughout the local area and consistently receives good and very good quality grades following Care Inspectorate assessments.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 38.5 or 44 hours per week on flexible dayshifts
* Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £38,900
* A discretionary bonus scheme
* Your PVG check and NMC registration fees paid
* Free uniforms
* 5.6 weeks annual leave and a company pension scheme
* Great learning and development opportunities
In this role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, or will have a keen interest in elderly care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Ayr) .