£17 p/h – Circa £33.1K p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small LD Nursing Home
A small disability nursing home on the outskirts of Dewsbury is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
* Flexible shifts over a 7 day rota, including days and/or nights
* Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A generous pension scheme and great benefits package
In this role, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
* Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse