Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN/ RNLD) Nursing Home
Location: Bromwich, Birmingham
Salary: £27,500 - £36,600, £16.00 p/hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Registered Care Categories : Dementia - Old Age
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based in Bromwich. This warm and friendly home provides care to the elderly and those with dementia. The home is bright and modern and provides a friendly environment for both their residents and their staff. The home prides itself in provided high. The home has a relaxed and calm atmosphere and is looking for passionate nurses to join their friendly team. Staff morale is high.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes on the in Bromwich. The home provides person centred care to elderly residents, as well as specialised dementia care. The Manager is flexible and able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Previous experience with elderly and dementia residents is highly desirable for this position.