Up to £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large private nursing home in Ripon currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home supports older people with medical and mental health/dementia related nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
* Competitive pay rates of up to £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,630
* Paid breaks
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
* You will be passionate about high quality care and supporting older people
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation