£18.00 p/h (NHS band 6 equivalent) | 30.6 Hours p/w | Days only | Great benefits | RGN/RMN considered
A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work days in a family owned, purpose built care home in the Aylesbury area.
The home is set in an idelic location with countryside views and is equipped to provide the highest standards of care in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Competitive hourly pay rates offered at £18.00 (NHS band 6 equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• 30.6 hours per week as an average (2 x shifts week one, 3 x shifts week two)
• Days only
• NMC registration paid
• Year attendance bonus
• Annual 5.6 weeks per year increasing by 1 day for every full year employed up to 5 years
• Company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation