£18 p/h – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Kent nursing home currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time on their brand new 9 bedded dementia wing with days or nights available.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties, disability and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Days or nights available
* Great pay rates offered from £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equivalent to a salary in the region of £33,700
* A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant and very well-run care home
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Approachable with a friendly nature
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse