£20 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a luxury elderly nursing home in Winchester.
The charitably run home is fully CQC compliant and provides 24 hour care to older people with general elderly care needs in addition to providing a great environment and a busy social diary for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full-time nights on a permanent contract
• Great hourly rates of pay of £20, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Paid breaks
• Free uniform and free meals on duty
• A free initial DBS check
• A commitment to further training and development
As RGN/RMN/RNLD you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Registered Nurse Certified