£16.50 - £20 p/h -NHS Band 6/7 | FT or PT Days &/Or Nights | Specialist Dementia Home | Good CQC
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a specialist dementia and mental health nursing home in Exeter.
The home is CQC compliant and offers an excellent environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, with great facilities and luxury accommodation throughout.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy:
* Full time and Part time hours available on a permanent contract
* Mix of Days and Nights
* Great rates of pay in the region of £16.50 to £20 per hour dependant on experience (equates to NHS Band 6/7)
* A fantastic opportunity to work in a luxury, CQC compliant home
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Approachable with a friendly nature
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation