£19 - £19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent | FT or PT Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
One of Devon’s leading elderly care homes currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a beautiful setting by the sea and provides real quality of life to residents.
Details of the Staff Nurse role:
* A permanent contract working full-time or part-time day shifts
* Very competitive hourly pay rates of £19 - £19.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
* A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC complaint care home
As Staff Nurse you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of residents and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
* Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Confident And Emotionally Stable