£17.03 per hour (NHS band 6 equivalent) | 36 Hours p/w | Nights | Great staff benefits | RMN/RGN/RNLD considered
A small, private nursing home in Lincoln is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The CQC compliant home offers care from residents whose needs are associated with a learning disability, physical disability and complex care.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Competitive hourly pay rates offered at £17.03 per hour (NHS band 6 equivalent) with annual pay reviews
• Premium Overtime Payment paid to Nurses who work one or more shifts over their contracted hours paid at £26 per hour (T&C's apply)
• 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Full support if required with Revalidation
• Free DBS check
• Free uniforms, drinks and parking provided
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• Career opportunities within the company with supported learning & development and fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation