Nurse Seekers have an excellent position based in Stone for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers they are currently looking for a Registered Night Nurse.
Full time flexible shift patterns range from 36 to 48 hours per week.
You will be a Qualified Registered Nurse and be registered with the NMC.
Many companies offer management programmes for those already in management positions, with most nurses expected to oversee staff or resources with no management training. However, our client, offers management development to staff throughout their careers. These programmes ensure that all staff, particularly nurses are constantly supported to develop their skills.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a structured career development path and award winning training via the Client
Business School, which offer a range of training from NVQs to Masters Degrees!
- Free uniform
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Access to our clients Shopping Club for hundreds of savings from retail outlets also access to 'Busy Bees' Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Great working environment
- Employee help line to support staff in times of need
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a quality, focused company that can offer long term career and development opportunities.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on [Click here to apply] or register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.