£17 - £18 p/h – Up to £44.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36/48 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 40 bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Ealing has a full-time vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse will receive:
* 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
* Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 to £18
* 6 weeks annual leave per year
* Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
* A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
* Free uniforms and staff parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
* Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse