£17 - £18.50 p/h – Circa £38.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 50+ bedded elderly nursing home in a rural setting in the Bungay area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, with day or night shifts available on a flexible rota
* Very competitive hourly pay rate of £17 to £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £38,480
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities and you will be supported when revalidating
You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
* You will be flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation