£18.00 p/h (NHS band 6 equivalent) | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights| Good CQC | Great benefits | RGN/RMN considered
My privately owned care home in Croydon currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a dedicated team, in a CQC compliant home, supporting service users mental health conditions.
For this Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
• Day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.00 (NHS band 6 equivalent)
• 25% enhancement for sunday & 50% for bank holidays
• Minimum of 5.6 weeks holiday, including public holidays
• Free on-site parking (depending on your location of work)
• Company pension scheme - Up to 5% Employers contributions
• Child Care Vouchers
• Exclusive retail, cinema and gym discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Free and confidential counselling
• Employee referal programme, with financial incentives
• Training and development opportunities
• Career development and progression opportunities - an organisation thats strives to promote employees internally
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation