£17.86 p/h – Circa £40.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work days in a large nursing home in Newcastle Under Lyme.
The CQC compliant home provides a warm, family atmosphere and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive hourly rates of £17.86, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £40,860
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
* Refer a friend scheme
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
* Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation