£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £42.3K | 44 Hours – Days | NQ Considered | Great Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Lewisham currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 44 hours per week on days
* Competitive hourly pay rate of £18.50 is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £42,320
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A Welcome Bonus of £1000
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
* NMC renewal and DBS fees paid
* Free Nursing Times subscription and uniforms
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated