£18 p/h – Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading St Helens nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The 40+ bedded home is independently owned and operated and provides round the clock nursing care to older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £30,800
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
* On site parking and good public transport links
In this Registered Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation