Up to £20 p/h + Paid Breaks | FT Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A specialist care home in the Cullompton area is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their nursing team on days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly nursing and disability care packages, reablement and rehabilitation services and more specialist palliative care when required.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
* Full time hours available on a permanent contract
* Flexible day shifts
* Very competitive hourly rates of up to £20.00 per hour plus paid breaks (Equates to NHS Band 7)
* Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
* A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
* Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation