£17.03 p/h – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Overtime Rates | Benefits Package | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large care centre in Scunthorpe has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to work full-time day shifts.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for elderly and dementia care, and for younger adults with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A full-time, permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive payrates of £17.03 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £34,000
* Overtime paid at £26 per hour, with the opportunity to work shifts at other homes within the group
* Annual pay reviews plus increments for length of service
* A comprehensive induction, fully funded clinical training and support with revalidation, plus the opportunity to work with local universities to support students and gain leadership & mentorship qualification
* Free DBS, uniforms, refreshments and staff parking
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse