£19 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent| Part-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Overtime Available
A leading Winchester nursing home is looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly frail and medical nursing care in a modern setting, and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A part-time, permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
* Very competitive pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks
* Overtime hours will be available
* A supportive working environment with learning and development opportunities
* Free meals on duty, free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
As Staff Nurse, you will manage care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs on the night shift in the delivery of personal care. You will ensure a safe and effective clinical service is maintained that meets the needs of each individual.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, although RNs new to elderly care will be provided with additional training and support
* Confident managing care and medications independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse