£18 p/h – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 42 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Clydebank area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Excellent hourly pay rates of £18 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £39,310
* A company pension scheme
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
* Meals provided on long day shifts
* Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
* An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing