£15.50 - £16.50 p/h – Circa £20.6K/Band 5 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Malton area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home has an excellent local reputation for providing high-quality nursing and residential care to people from the local community.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates in the region of £15.50 to 16.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 5/6 pay rates and a salary of up to £20,600
* Breaks are paid
* A friendly and supportive working environment
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing