£18.75 p/h – Circa £32.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours -Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A Registered Nurse is required to join a leading elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Worcester on full-time days.
The home offers round the clock nursing care packages to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A permanent contract for 33 hours per week, working day shifts converting a flexible 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.75, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £32,100
* A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* You should have previous post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated