£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Elderly Care Home |
A privately owned elderly care home in Slough is currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £17.50 per hour
As Staff Nurse you will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care, ensuring the safe and effective implementation of care plans and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Must have experience with care plans
• Demonstrate post-registration experience within a UK care home setting
• Confident working from your own initiative and leading shifts
• Passionate about high quality care and maintaining the highest standards of patient safety
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation