Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics and Recovery - Cardiac Experience
Full time hours
£32,000 to £38,000 per annum
TTM Healthcare is currently working with Britain's largest not profit healthcare provider. We are looking to recruit experienced Theatre Nurses or ODPs on behalf of our client.
Our client carry's out an extensive range of highly specialist surgery and have a large number of renowned surgeons and anaesthetists who deliver their surgical practice in Oxford.
We are looking for an exceptional Operating Department Practitioners or Anaesthetic Nurses with the appropriate training and skills to become part of the Cardiac Team. You will exhibit drive, passion and high standards. You may want full time, part time or bank, whatever you choose they can accommodate, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, make full use of your skills and knowledge and add value.
The salary is up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience, plus the following company benefits:
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare. (agy)