£17.83 p/h – Circa £30.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | £1.5K Bonus & Great Benefits | 33 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large Castleford nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
* 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts (8am-8pm), covering a 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
* Excellent rates of pay of £17.83 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £30,600
* A welcome bonus of £1,500 (Subject to T&Cs)
* Great learning and development programmes, plus progression opportunities
* Free uniforms, staff parking and Enhanced DBS check
* A range of discounts in retail, travel and health & fitness
* Employee wellbeing support programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The skills, qualifications and qualities we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
* Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse