Penzance - Cornwall
Up to £17.0 per hour
Full time days
WR Health and Social Care are excited to be working with this w established care providers. They are committed in providing the highest levels of care for their residents. This particular care home is registered for a maximum of 73 service users. I am searching for a dedicated Staff nurse to join the team who is looking to further their career and benefit from the competitive salary package which is offered.
Staff nurse role benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Weekend enhancements
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Paid lunch break
- Enhanced overtime pay
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Employee benefits/discount scheme(perkbox)
- Free uniform
- Simply health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development
- Personal Development Plans
- Online healthcare portal
The Staff nurse role requirements:
- An RGN with NMC pin
- Previous care home experience is preferred but not essential
- Passion for providing elderly care Avoid disappointment and apply now for this fantastic Staff nurse role in a well established care home. Interviewing immediatelyWR Health and Social care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.