£17.50 p/h – Circa £43.7K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 48 Hours - Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A 40+ bedded Huddersfield nursing home currently requires a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful, homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £43,680
* A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
* Must have relevant post-qualification Nursing experience
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse