Up to £17.84 + Paid Breaks – Up to £38.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36/42 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Nursing Home – Good CQC
One of Colchester’s leading elderly nursing homes is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home has specialist design features to support people living with dementia and is fitted with state-of-the-art facilities throughout.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 or 42 hours per week on a flexible rota, with both days (7.30am – 8.30pm) and nights (8pm – 8am) required
* Great pay rates of up to £17.84 per hour depending on experience, plus paid breaks
* The opportunity to pick up additional bank/overtime shifts
* Allocated training fund of £500 per nurse to support their CPD
* Sick pay up to 3 months full and 3 months half
* 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days plus Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
* Flexible to work day and night shifts
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation