Surgical Wards | Clare Park Hospital | Farnham | Full time but part time considered I Fully Funded Training Programmes
Spire Clare Park Hospital has some exciting opportunities for a Staff nurse to join our dynamic and experienced nursing team
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team.
- Be responsible for delivering pre and post-operative care to the range of surgical specialities that are cared for.
- Additional responsibilities are also afforded all staff in order to ensure a competent and efficiently run ward.
- Be part of an on-call rota to cover additional clinical requirements out of hours if and when needed.
Who we're looking for
- Current NMC Registration.
- Surgical experience required.
- Minimum 2 years post registration experience.
- Organisational and communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- ‘Golden Hello’ joining bonus.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers.
- Free annual BUPA wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications