£17 - £18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33.7K| 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to join a small Ilkeston care home.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 7 day rota
* Great rates of pay of £17 to £18 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £33,700
* Paid breaks plus free meals whilst on long shifts
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing paid clinical training, with preceptorship programmes available for NQ Nurses
* Opportunities to progress your career within the company
* A company pension scheme
* NMC renewal fees paid (subject to T&Cs) plus support with NMC revalidation
* A bonus of £500 plus reimbursement of your DBS fee following 6 months service
* Staff recognition and reward schemes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
* Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control