£17.25 - £18.75 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Hours | Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN or RMN who ideally has elderly care experience is required to join a leading elderly and dementia home in the Benfleet area.
The 50+ bedded home offers round the clock nursing care to older people with a range of personal and clinical care needs and provides a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive pay rates of £17.25 per hour Monday to Saturday and £18.75 per hour on Sundays
* A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development opportunities
* A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Nursing Home Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Registered Nurse Certified