Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Brand new Nursing Home for challenging behaviour/complex neurological and mental health needs in Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£19.20 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a brand new nursing home in Mytchett, Surrey that offers care for challenging behaviour/complex neurological and mental health needs.
Package for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) but not limited to:
* £19.20 per hour + paid break
* Full time hours (Great work/life balance: For clinical staff, our client’s unique shift pattern means you only work 7 days in every 14-day period)
* Choice of days or nights
* Specialist training: Unique programme which goes above and beyond what is offered by most care providers
* Excellent benefits including: cash back on glasses, dental checkups and other health appointments; free 24-hr GP helpline; discounts at over 600 outlets + much more
* Supporting your development: Nurses get reimbursement of CPD fees for revalidation (up to £1,000 over 3 years) and our client pay your NMC registration fee (subject to conditions)
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous experience working within challenging behaviour, complex neuro care or mental health is desirable but not essential so newly qualified Nurses are welcome to apply
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise