Statistically 9 out of 10 injections are in vein....
Sorry for the pun, I promise there won't be any more Nurse related humour....
Q. Why do nurses bring red markers to work?
A. In case they have to draw blood.
Ok, now I've got the jokes out of the way, I'd like to tell you about one of my clients who is SERIOUS about Nursing.
I am currently working with a LARGE client who is recruiting for a local Registered Nurse to work days or nights.
In addition, they also have a requirement for Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers in the local and surrounding areas.
Here are a few points of interest:
- Benefits package that is widely regarded as one of the best in the country, including annual bonus.
- Will pay towards your CPD (Continued professional development)
- Payrates are at the top of the local payscale
- Recognition for staff at all levels (Awards ceremonies, Employee of the month etc)
- Career prospects - my client like to promote from within, so if you are looking to move up the ladder, this will be perfect!
Along with these benefits, my client is constantly revamping their care homes and making sure they are up to scratch.
If you are:
- A qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Hard working
- Looking for your forever job