£17.35 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Woodbridge area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with care home experience to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
* Very competitive pay rates of £17.35 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £32,480
* Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
* A pension plan with very generous employer contributions
* A generous annual leave allowance
* Free staff parking and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in shift management and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will manage care plans, medications, nurses and HCAs to ensure a comprehensive clinical service.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate previous experience leading shifts and coordinating clinical care
* Up to date clinical skills and knowledge
* Experienced in a UK nursing home setting
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation