£19.50 – £20 p/h – Up to £37.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 30-bedded, family-run nursing home in the Gerrards Cross area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A full time, permanent contract to work up to 36 hours per week, ideally working night shifts but with some flexibility required to support the needs of a 24 hour care service
* Competitive rates of pay from £19.50 to £20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and annual salary of up to £37,440
* A comprehensive induction and training and development
* Free staff parking and meals whilst on duty
* Auto enrolment into a company pension scheme
* The home is easily accessible by public transport
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation