Excellent opportunity in Anglesey for a Staff Nurse to join an established team of nurses within a leading care organisation. This client provides nursing services to elderly groups living with dementia. Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Staff Nurse Job Details:
* £16.00 - £16.50 per hour
* Full time hours
* Days shifts
* All breaks paid
* Generous annual leave
* Free on-site parking.
* And more!
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
* Providing care to patients as per their care plan outlined by their doctor
* Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
* Identify care planning needs
* Carry out risk assessment
* Record patients' vital signs and medical information
* Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
* Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
* Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
Essential Requirements to be considered for this role
1. Nursing degree or equivalent
2. NMC Registered – RGN
3. Right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately!
Job Ref | VR182
Contact | Vernon
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Caernarfon) .