£18.50 p/h – Circa £48.1K | 4 Long Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to join a leading Wimbledon nursing home.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent, full-time contract to work 4 X long shifts per week, with days or nights available
* Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of £48,100, as you will be paid for a total of 50 hours per week
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
* Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation